About the Regal Eagles
The Regal Eagles Club is a school-age childcare program designed specifically for the needs of children in grades kindergarten through five. While at Regal Eagles Club, children are given the opportunity to explore their own interests, participate in crafts, games, science and nature projects, and socialize with friends. Time will also be availible to do homework as appropriate. The Regal Eagles Club is staffed by an experienced caregiver, offering a safe, flexible childcare program at a reasonable price. Regal Eagles direct phone number is (651) 253-3184.
School Year Program
The Regal Eagles Club starts the first day of school and continues throughout the school year. We will offer additional club programming on the early dismissal days (usually the 2nd Wednesday of the month).
After School, 2:50-5:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Plan A: Pick up child before 4:30pm. $5.00 per child per day.
- Plan B: Pick up child between 4:30pm and 5:30pm. $7.00 per child per day.
- Late fees: $2.00 for every five minutes late (after 5:30pm).
- Early Dismissal Days: Usually the 2nd Wednesday of each month. $5.00 per child per early dismissal day, plus the regular after school daily fee if child stays past 3:00pm.
- Annual Family Registration Fee: $15.00 per year (non-refundable).
- Prepayment: $50.00 per family, which is applied to the first billing.
Bills are due by the 15th of the month following billing period.
For more information or for applications and contracts, please call the Nerstrand Elementary School office at (507) 333-6850. We appreciate having notice 2 weeks in advance of attendance at Regal Eagles Club, but we understand families' schedules and are flexible to accommodate emergencies. Thanks!