Nerstrand Elementary School will follow the CDC Guidelines with respect to COVID:
- We will monitor the county numbers on a weekly basis; more often if cases are rising. View the county numbers on the CDC website.
- CDC says masking should happen if the county is in the HIGH
- If we hit HIGH, staff will mask; students will be optional
- We will use quarantine options at that given time of exposure; right now it says mask if exposed for 10 days and test on day 5
- Isolate if you are positive or suspect positive through day 5 and wear mask through day 10 around highly susceptible people
- Homework will be sent home with students upon request. We are not offering distance learning at this time.
Last updated August 25, 2022